Luke graduated from the University of Tasmania in 2013 with a combined Bachelor of Economics and Law and joined Tierney Law shortly after completing the Tasmanian Legal Practice Course in August 2014.
His primary areas of practice include:
- residential, commercial and rural conveyancing,
- sale and purchase of businesses,
- subdivision, strata law and property developments,
- commercial, retail and residential leasing,
- corporate structures, trusts and business succession planning,
- estate planning including wills, power of attorney and guardianships, and
- probate and administration of deceased estates.
These areas of practice see Luke interact with a wide variety of clients from mums and dads and small business owners to property developers and larger corporations. Luke prides himself on being able to achieve sensible and commercial outcomes for all clients.
Luke mainly works from the Tierney Law Hobart and Huonville offices and is also available in Sorell as required.
Outside of work Luke is an keen player of all cue sports which has seen him play in various competitions locally, across Australia and even as far a Egypt where he has represented Australia in individual and team snooker championships. He actively participates at his local RSL and can usually be seen to watch on painfully as Richmond competes in the AFL.
If you have any queries or require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact Luke on 6264 2967 or at firstname.lastname@example.org