Prior to establishing the specialist insolvency, commercial law and construction law practice of Toomey Manning & Co in 1990, which merged with Tierney Law in 2016, Patrick was variously an investment manager, property consultant, valuer, arbitrator and commercial facilitator.
Major work areas involve:
- complex commercial negotiations and documentation in property, commercial leases and property development matters
- building and construction negotiation, documentation and contract administration
- provision of advice and dispute resolution in these areas and in respect of building regulation, professional negligence and insolvency
Related professional appointments have included:
- Adjunct Professor of Building, Construction & Valuation at the University of Canberra
- Chairman of the Tasmanian Building Appeals Board
You can contact Patrick on 03 6220 2777 or at email@example.com.