I joined Tierney Law in 2016 following the merger with Toomey Maning and Co. I am now a Director and Leader of our Disputes & Litigation Practice Area.
Since being admitted to practice in 1991, I have practiced almost exclusively in civil litigation.
My experience includes the following areas of law:
• building and construction disputes
• credit default enforcement
• personal injury compensation
• general commercial litigation
• estate-related litigation
• insolvency-related advice
• property-related disputes
I am a current member of the Litigation Committee for the Law Society of Tasmania and the business networking organisation “Business Over Breakfast”.
As an avid follower of cricket and football (AFL), amongst other sports, I am also the Chairman of the Cricket Tasmania Premier League Disciplinary Tribunal.
My other interests include fitness, reading, cinema and music.
You can contact me on (03) 6220 2777 or email@example.com